Anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies testing
Łukasiewicz – PORT offers anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies test in Wrocław.
Coronavirus Microblot Array COVID-19 is quantitative multi-parameter test for the determination of anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies.
A detailed price list containing special offers can be found here.
Test allows to determine full post-infection and post-vaccination immunity in one test!
The SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus contains several proteins (antigens) that are highly immunogenic, i.e., they cause the production of antibodies that protect against COVID-19.
Most antibody detection tests identify only one type of antibody, either antibodies that indicate vaccination immunity or indicate post-infective (health) immunity.
The great advantage of the Microblot Array test, which detects specific antibodies to several key antigens of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, is the ability to identify both types of immunity.
ADVANTAGES OF THE TEST
- Identifies patients who have developed COVID-19 and developed healing immunity.
- Determines the level of antibodies neutralizing anti-SARS-CoV-2 proteins, produced both after infection and being the main antibodies proving immunity after vaccination.
- Differentiates SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies from antibodies created in contact with human coronavirus, which are responsible for mild colds (m.in. NL63 or 229E).
- Differentiates SARS-CoV-2 specific antibodies from those produced in contact with other highly infectious coronaviruses such as SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV.
The test enables the simultaneous detection of specific antibodies for several SARS-CoV-2 markers:
- The RBD domain (S1 subunit of the S peak protein) is the most important antigen used to monitor immunity after vaccination. RBD antibodies have strong virus neutralizing properties. Their presence confirms the acquisition of resistance to COVID-19. All vaccines available on the market (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson) are directed to produce this type of antibodies.
- Protein S2 (part of the peak protein) responsible for the virus binding to the host cell. Antibodies to S2 are present and produced after infection.
- The NP nucleocapsid protein that surrounds the genetic material of the virus. The presence of NP antibodies indicates post-infection immunity, the so-called healing.
- PLPro – papain-like protease, a key virus enzyme that weakens the human immune system. The presence of an anti-PLPro antibody indicates COVID-19 infection.
The high degree of consistency between the results of the Microblot Array for RBD antibodies and the results obtained with the VNT virus neutralization test, which is considered an indicator of the “performance” of antibodies, guarantees the reliability of the information as to whether the detected antibody concentration has a protective effect.
Thanks to the compliance with the International Standards WHO 20/136 and NIBSC, the Microblot Array COVID-19 test can be used to monitor the concentration of antibodies after vaccination.
Cost: PLN 70 (one test)
The price is valid until 21.12.2022
SPECIAL OFFER FOR GROUPS
Cost: PLN 60 (one test)
The price is valid until 21.12.2022
One-time payment for the entire group
The offer addressed to:
Groups of more than 10 people
Cost: PLN 110 (one test)
Services for employers, healthcare entities and the public sector according to an individual agreement and a preferential price offer.
How is the test performed?
A venous blood sample of approximately 3 ml will be collected for the purposes of the test. The collection will be performed by qualified medical staff of the Centre for Population Diagnostics. The study does not require additional preparation – You do not need to be fasting before the test.
Notice please: to improve the course of the examination at our test point, please take the completed order form with you. You can download the file here:
You can also fill in the form at the test point – it will be handed over to you by the service.
We take test samples in Building 3 (Biobank).
- Opening days: Monday – Friday.
- Opening hours: 7:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Call and make an appointment: +48 519 186 524.
Registration is open from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Payment by card only.
You can get to the Pracze Campus:
- by train (to Wrocław-Pracze station),
- by bus lines 101 and 103 (Pracze Odrzańskie – Kolejowa stop),
- by car – free parking is available on site.
NOTICE PLEASE: the entrance to the premises of the Łukasiewicz – PORT Institute is closed with a barrier. If you want to get to the laboratory, please ring the intercom and inform the gatekeeper of the purpose of your visit (COVID-19 test).
How will I receive my test results?
Center for Population Diagnostics – Diagnostic Laboratory
Łukasiewicz Research Network – PORT Polish Center for Technology Development
Stabłowicka 147 St.
887 781 072