PROCESS ENGINEER IN CANCER BIOMARKERS RESEARCH GROUP
Łukasiewicz Research Network – PORT Polish Center for Technology Development is a Research Institute within the Łukasiewicz Research Network. It focuses on development of new technologies, resulting from basic and applied research, which, in turn, serve as a basis for innovative solutions for the industry. With high-class specialists and state-of-art infrastructure, we provide capacity for the most advanced research. Our Institute consists of three research centers – Life Sciences & Biotechnology Center, Materials Science & Engineering Center and Center for Population Diagnostics, with access to specialized core laboratories – a combination, which allows to carry out both, scientific research and pilot studies for the industry in a comprehensive manner.
Due to our growing needs we invite candidates to apply for the position of:
We are looking for a candidate for the position of Process Engineer to support the development of the Cancer Research Group and Biomarkers and the implementation of research projects focused on the role of an innate immune microenvironment (in particular group 2 innate lymphoid cells, ILC2) in the development of tumours in order to create new immunological therapies. It is an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the rapidly developing field of science and to establish interesting scientific contacts with foreign partners (mainly Japan). We are looking for a candidate who is able to start work quickly.
- Acting as a laboratory manager, ensuring the development and efficient functioning of the laboratory (e.g. ordering reagents and materials);
- Providing support in project management;
- Training new team members;
- Generating reports/protocols for the team;
- Helping team members in experiments.
- M.Sc. in medical biology (i.e. immunology)/molecular biology or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English (administrative work will be carried out mainly in Polish);
- Experience in administrative work will be an asset;
- Experience in cell culture;
- Experience in working with laboratory animals (i.e. mouse genotyping);
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting;
- Commitment, responsibility and motivation;
- Meticulousness and attention to detail;
- Very good work organization.
- Full-time employment on the position of Specialist;
- Work in a scientific and research organization focused on the implementation of innovative prestigious research and development projects;
- Friendly, inspiring, interdisciplinary environment with employees and collaborators from different countries;
- Co-financing for a sports card;
- Possibility to join group life insurance;
- Co-financing under the Social Benefits Fund (for holidays and Christmas);
- Work on the territory of a green science campus;
- Free parking space.
If you are interested, please apply CV via the below link:
Application deadline: 29.09.2023
We kindly inform you that the controller of your personal data is Network Institute operating under the name of Łukasiewicz Research Network – PORT Polish Center for Technology Development, Stabłowicka 147, 54-066 Wrocław, Poland. The data contained in job application will be processed for the purposes of the current recruitment process, and – if the consent is given – for the purposes of future recruitment. We kindly inform you about your right to access your data and correct it, as well as your right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time without the impact on the compliance with the law of the processing performed on the grounds of consent given before withdrawal thereof. Providing personal information is voluntary.
More information on the protection of personal data: https://port.org.pl/en/career/data-protection/
Information about candidates applying for the above role is public information in the scope covered by the requirements specified in the recruitment announcement. Information on the result of the recruitment process, including the job position for which the recruitment was carried out, the name or names and surname of the selected candidate and his place of residence within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code as well as the justification of the candidate’s selection or not employing any the candidate will be made public in accordance with the Act of February 21, 2019 on the Łukasiewicz Research Network.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.