Training “Widening in Horizon Europe.”
The Industry Contact Point for Medical Technologies and Health at Łukasiewicz – PORT invites you to a free online training dedicated to the possibilities offered by individual tools in the area of widening participation and strengthening the European Research Area.
The Widening in Horizon Europe as an opportunity to increase the potential of scientific institutions operating in the field of health and medical technologies training will take place on December 20, 2022, from 10.00-13.00.
- introduction to the Widening package (widening participation and strengthening the European Research Area),
- discussion of the rules of participation in competitions and application rules alongside financial aspects,
- presentation of selected competitions of the widening package for 2023-2024, i.e., the latest Twinning, Teaming for Excellence, Hop-On, ERA Chairs, and Excellence Hubs competitions,
- presentation of selected examples of projects in the area of health/medical technologies (success stories).
- Katarzyna Banyś – an expert on the Horizon Europe program of the Industry Contact Point with many years of experience in implementing framework program projects and coordinating the Regional Contact Point for EU research programs.
- Katarzyna Walczyk-Matuszyk – in 2008-2022, she was the National Contact Point expert, i.a., in the field of Research Potential in the 7th Framework Programme, Widening in Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe.
- Anna Nikodym-Bilska and Dariusz Janusek – long-term evaluators in the Framework Programs and authors of many applications that received funding.
Participation in the training is free. Prior registration is required – the number of places is limited.
More information about the training.
The language of the meeting will be Polish.