ISBRA 2023 is behind us
The 19th International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications – ISBRA 2023, organized on October 9-12, 2023, at Łukasiewicz – PORT is behind us. We say goodbye enriched by new knowledge and good practices in using the latest bioinformatics tools and machine learning in research on the etiology and development of many diseases.
- 56 lectures, including five keynote lectures given by respected scientists from around the world;
- matchmaking sessions organized by the Industry Contact Point Medical Technologies and Health as part of the “Neuroscience meets Bioinformatics for Horizon Europe” initiative, aimed at establishing cooperation between researchers, creating consortia, and implementing joint, interdisciplinary projects;
- many hours of networking.
Speakers at the conference included representatives from leading research and development units from, among others, China, Israel, Canada, the United States, Germany, Portugal, Denmark, and other European countries.
Topics discussed during ISBRA 2023 include:
- effective analysis of large amounts of data,
- single-cell sequencing,
- integrative analysis of gene expression.
Nearly 80 people participated in the event (on-site and online), which took place for the first time in Poland. Łukasiewicz – PORT was the host and organizer of this unique conference.
The 19th International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications was held under the honorary patronage of the Marshal of the Lower Silesian Voivodeship.
Media patron: Biotechnologia.pl.